Who We Are:
Recently named the 11th fastest growing financial services company in America by Inc. Magazine, Digital Risk is the largest mortgage outsource vendor in America. As the company continues to grow and succeed, so does its need for top-notch Underwriters, Processors, Closers, Appraisers and other mortgage professionals. Digital Risk supplies end to end fulfillment solutions including processing, underwriting and closing as we touch over 40,000 files each and every month. In order to fulfill its mission to Make Mortgages Safe, Digital Risk relies on the perfect blending of human experience and state-of-the-art technology to serve its clients in the areas of underwriting, processing and closing. Our highly skilled team of professionals defines and executes client-tailored solutions to meet the needs of the market and support every stage of the mortgage lifecycle.
What We Offer:
- A career not a job as 90% of management team promoted internally
- Access to senior leadership–your voice matters
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Diversified company, thus positioned for the long run and all economic conditions
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere of camaraderie and creativity
Mortgage Processor/Underwriter Career Fair
When: Saturday, May 2nd from 9 am – 1 pm
Where: 2301 Maitland Center Parkway, Ste. 165, Maitland, FL 32751
Who We Are Seeking: Mortgage Underwriters and Mortgage Processors in the Orlando area
For More Information: Please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. RSVP Required.
- Requirements vary by position. General requirements include knowledge and experience in preparation of mortgage closing documents and Compliance; knowledge of mortgage processing including documentation necessary to meet AUS/Underwriter conditions; and experience and ability to render loan decisions based on analysis of borrower’s employment, income, credit, collateral and assets.
- Knowledge and ability to reference Agency (FNMA/FHLMC) Guidelines for different mortgage loan transaction types.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a passion for customer service
- NMLS-MLO Licensure eligibility is a highly preferred.
If you have a passion for fun, excellence, a commitment to quality and a long-range view for your career that you now control, join our team today!
We invite you to explore the possibilities, apply now at:
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.