Digital Risk is aggressively seeking a data entry specialist who demonstrates a desire to grow, is excellent under pressure, and can work under minimal supervision. A successful candidate must be detail oriented, highly organized, and able to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment and meet daily deadlines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter data with speed and accuracy as needed to meet quantity and quality requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Basic computer knowledge required in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong PC and technical skills required.
- Strong work ethic and flexibility in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum six months to one year item data entry or related experience
- Candidates must pass drug screening and background checks
- Fast-paced daily work output
- Possible long hours/overtime
- The ability to work under stressful situations
- The ability to establish priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Ability to manage large caseloads with tight deadlines
- Work with direct supervision