Location: Maitland, Florida
- Work in a rapid application development environment and help to define and refine the software development process
- Architect, design, develop and release quality web based and middle tier software products utilizing Visual Studio 2017
- Develop and tune complex stored procedures (T-SQL) in SQL 2012R2
- Write development documentation and test plans for the products developed
- Work with a project manager to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- In depth MS-Visual Studio ASP.NET experience utilizing the C# language
- ASP.NET development and security best practices
- Advanced MS-SQL Server stored procedure development using T-SQL within SQL Server 2012R2.
- Ability to design/develop/code in a web farm and clustered SQL database environment
- Willing to work in new technologies as available to speed the development process
- Excited to understand end-user requirements and suggest changes to applications that can improve efficiencies and employee productivity
- Strong self-sufficiency and architecture initiative while working on multiple database projects.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently to achieve a desired result
- Strong writing and documentation skills as well as source control experience
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and methods
- Microsoft certifications desired
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization