Digital Risk’s mission to Make Mortgages Safe relies on the perfect blending of human experience and state-of-the-art technology to serve its workforce and clients.
Digital Risk’s 1,500+ team members make us one of the largest mortgage outsource providers in the U.S., supplying appraisal and mortgage processing, underwriting and closing to the largest banks and loan originators.
The Mortgage Loan Processor will be responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on complex loan packages and ensure compliance with policies and procedures for loan products. Candidates must possess a strong sense of urgency with an ability to work in a team environment, maintaining excellent organizational, communication, and PC skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage an assigned pipeline of 35-50 plus loans on a daily and weekly basis
- Process loans from application to closing including but not limited to:
- Collecting and analyzing documents to submit to Underwriting for final approval
- Communicating expectations, requirements and program details though established communication standards
- Maintain daily workflow prioritization to ensure pipeline management meets required closing dates
- Order all required verifications, documentation and subsequent follow-ups and ensures all timeframes and compliance requirements are being met
- Verify conditions of approval which may include customer income/assets documentation, resolves routine title issues including vesting issues, child support liens, judgment liens, mechanic liens and undisclosed liens and reconveyances
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients by demonstrating expertise, thoroughness, thoughtfulness, politeness and enthusiasm
- Ensure customer service surveys maintain the rating level designated by management
- Communicate with all parties involved in the transaction to keep them informed of file status
- Review and analyze all necessary documentation, including borrower docs and third-party docs
- Interpret policies while analyzing applicant information, property and documentation
- Calculate borrower income for all employment types
- Comprehensive understanding of credit underwriting guidelines
- 2+ years of current experience in Financial Services with Loan Processing experience preferred
- Knowledge of processing, underwriting and closing procedures
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Able to prioritize multiple competing tasks and manage time effective in a fast paced environment
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Adheres to directives, procedures and standards
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Product Suite
- Candidates must be available to work outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Ability to obtain NMLS-MLO Licenses preferred
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
If you have a passion for fun, excellence, a commitment to quality and a long-range view for your career that you now control, join our team today!
Know anyone perfect for this position? Share with the buttons below!