- Work within the AGILE team structure as an active, hands-on developer.
- Responsible for implementing Digital Risk development and architecture standards.
- Provide to the development team(s) a broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practice, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate communication, interpersonal, and organization abilities and work in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Understand existing Mendix applications and troubleshoot critical issues.
- Supports the implementation of systems into production.
- Utilizes accepted methodologies and tools in a disciplined manner.
- Works independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Provide application maintenance & support, work on enhancements and new projects.
- Responsible for code asset management for applications, support & promoting asset reuse.
- Work with development and support teams
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in architecting/designing/developing applications using a BPM platform such as Pega, Lombardi, Appian, IBM Business Process Manager or other BPM tool.
- Experience in designing and developing web services and SOAP/REST APIs.
- Experience in Mendix application development is a plus.
- Working experience in Mortgage industry is highly desirable.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support and performance tuning.
- Thorough understanding of OOADD.
- Experience in agile development.
- Ability to develop web/database applications that handle high volume transactions.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users, on-site Solutions Architect and Director of Software Development.
- Mortgage or financial industry experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization