Last week, the Digital Risk Jacksonville office hosted a Spirit Week for the very important reason of “just because”! Jacksonville D-Riskers participated in five days of themed spirit culminating in a Thanksgiving celebration lunch to show off just how Digital Risk makes the journey fun.
Each day, the D-Risker who wore the most creative costume won a prize. Winners are listed below.
- Monday, “Tacky Day” Winner: Compliance Analyst Carrie Eanes
- Tuesday, “Retro Day” Winners: Loan Review Analyst Amia Barrett and Compliance Analyst Sherry Brooks
- Wednesday, “Neon Day” Winners: Loan Review Analyst Heatherley Bloom and Loan Review Analyst Melissa Maxwell
- Thursday, “Digital Risk Day” Winner: Loan Review Analyst Amanda Howen
- Friday, “Superhero Day” Winner: Loan Review Analyst Melissa Maxwell
Compliance Analyst and “Tacky Day” winner Carrie Eanes appreciated that an occasion was not necessary for the team to host a fun event.
“Spirit week gave everyone a chance to show their co-workers a different and fun side to themselves,” Carrie said. “Opportunities like this help us grow as an office, team, and company. I am proud to be a part of Digital Risk and the Jacksonville office.”