Digital Risk Mortgage Professionals Career Fair
Wednesday, July 13th from 9 am – 3 pm
at our Jacksonville Office
Who We Are:
Digital Risk’s mission to Make Mortgages Safe relies on the perfect blending of human experience and state-of-the-art technology to serve its workforce and clients.
Digital Risk’s 1,500+ team members make us one of the largest mortgage outsource providers in the U.S., supplying appraisal and mortgage processing, underwriting and closing to the largest banks and loan originators.
What We Offer:
- A career not a job as 90% of management team promoted internally
- Access to senior leadership–your voice matters
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Diversified company, thus positioned for the long run and all economic conditions
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere of camaraderie and creativity
Mortgage Professionals Career Fair
When: Wednesday, July 13th from 9 am – 3 pm
Where: 8900 Prominence Parkway (Formerly Freedom Commerce Parkway), Suite 110,
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Who We Are Seeking: The below listed mortgage professionals in the Jacksonville Office.
For More Information: Please email resumes firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requirements vary by position. General requirements include knowledge and experience in preparation of mortgage closing documents and Compliance; knowledge of mortgage processing including documentation necessary to meet AUS/Underwriter conditions; and experience and ability to render loan decisions based on analysis of borrower’s employment, income, credit, collateral and assets.
- Knowledge and ability to reference Agency (FNMA/FHLMC) Guidelines for different mortgage loan transaction types.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a passion for customer service
- NMLS-MLO Licensure eligibility is a highly preferred.
If you have a passion for fun, excellence, a commitment to quality and a long-range view for your career that you now control, join our team today!
We invite you to explore the possibilities, apply now at the Jacksonville Career Fair:
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.