Location: Lake Mary, Florida
Digital Risk is aggressively seeking a data entry specialist who demonstrates a desire to grow, is excellent under pressure, and can work under minimal supervision. A successful candidate must be detail oriented, highly organized, and able to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment and meet daily deadlines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter data with speed and accuracy as needed to meet quantity and quality requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Basic computer knowledge required in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong PC and technical skills required.
- Strong work ethic and flexibility in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum six months to one year item data entry or related experience
- Candidates must pass drug screening and background checks
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization