Location: Lake Mary, Florida
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for obtaining Verification of Employment. The Customer Service Representative records all employers within the loan file in Digital Risk (DR) System. Once recorded, contact information is validated via third party internet database searches, the Customer Service Representative then requests VOE’s through internet databases, phone or written requests in order to validate the borrower’s employment information; all while recording all results and attempts made to obtain the verification.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review Loan File and record all employment used for loan qualification in DR System
- Verify contact information via third party
- Attempt verification of all employment used for loan qualification
- Continuous follow up on all verifications sent in order to obtain Verification Of Employment (VOE)
- Record comprehensive notes detailing actions taken in order to obtain all verifications to include contact information used, dates, and what contact was made or attempted
- Reconciliation of all verifications received. If information is incomplete or incorrect, corrective actions are taken to ensure the information meets client standards.
- Complete Certifications of all verbal information obtained.
- Monitor work queue daily and perform tasks according to Service Level Agreement requirements
- Perform internet database searches
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Strong cognitive skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong typing skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization