Digital Risk’s mission to Make Mortgages Safe relies on the perfect blending of human experience and state-of-the-art technology to serve its workforce and clients.
Digital Risk’s 1,500+ team members make us one of the largest mortgage outsource providers in the U.S., supplying appraisal and mortgage processing, underwriting and closing to the largest banks and loan originators.
The Customer Care Processor will be responsible for ensuring constant and complete communication with the Borrower. Candidates must possess a strong sense of urgency with an ability to work in a team environment, maintaining excellent organizational, verbal communication, and PC skills. This position is high touch with the Borrower, as this processor conveys information already analyzed and reviewed by offshore processing team. This position requires acceptance of another processor’s analysis and recommendations to gain loan approval, without further review/analysis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage an assigned pipeline of 50-60 plus loans on a daily and weekly basis
- Communicate loan analysis by offshore processors on loans from application to closing including but not limited to:
- Receiving updated checklists from offshore processor of items needed for initial underwriting submission
- Communicating expectations, requirements and program details through established communication standards and milestones
- Ability to relay underwriting conditions and answer complex questions in a clear and concise manner throughout the mortgage transaction.
- Maintain daily workflow prioritization to ensure loan meets required milestones, including scheduled closing dates
- Ensure customer service surveys maintain the rating level designated by management
- Provide Best in Class customer service to internal and external clients by demonstrating expertise, thoroughness, thoughtfulness, politeness and enthusiasm
- (Duplicate to bullet point above)Communicate and properly document with all parties involved in the transaction to keep them informed of file status
- Comprehensive understanding of mortgage process from application to closing
- 2+ years of processing and customer care experience in the mortgage industry
- Knowledge of processing, underwriting and closing procedures
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Able to prioritize multiple competing tasks and manage time effective in a fast paced environment
- Adheres to directives, procedures and standards
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Product Suite
- Candidates must be available to work a schedule including some days up to 8 p.m. and OT/ weekend hours as necessary
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization