Licensed Call Center Representative – DRMS
Digital Risk’s mission to Make Mortgages Safe relies on the perfect blending of human experience and state-of-the-art technology to serve its workforce and clients.
Digital Risk’s 1,500+ team members make us one of the largest mortgage outsource providers in the U.S., supplying appraisal and mortgage processing, underwriting and closing to the largest banks and loan originators.
The Call Center Representative working in a call center environment, will interact with customers to deliver information in answer to general customer inquiries and handle potential customer complaints. Their main aim is to project the professional organization image through telephone interaction. They will handle customer complaints and offer suitable proper solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Handling inbound calls from external customers.
- Providing information on complaints regarding specific products as well as services.
- Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Completing call reports and logs, and researching issues.
- Recognizing, documenting, and informing the supervisor regarding the trends in external customer calls.
- Resolving customer support related issues and providing customer with proper solution, via the troubleshooting techniques.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge.
- Flexibility, proactive and perseverance.
- Should be able to operate well under tight pressure.
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to type and good product knowledge.
- High school diploma from an accredited institution.
- General education degree.
- Interest in working with customers.
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization