Location: Maitland, Florida
The Call Center Representative assists applicants with different stages of the loan application process. This will include customer change in circumstances such as rate or product changes. The idea candidate would deliver the best quality customer experience while enthusiastically engaging the Home Equity customer.
This position requires the employee to become licensed as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (‘Registry’) and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan origination activities, to maintain and renew licensing on an annual basis, to update licensing information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and company policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive Customer Delight
- Conduct outbound and inbound mortgage customer service calls from a call center environment
- Via phone, process residential loan applications according to established company and regulatory guidelines with specific attention to compliance and loan quality
- Send, receive and review application and disclosure packages from borrowers
- Meet Service Level Agreements
- Utilize systems for registering high quality loans
- Understand and articulate financial calculations and current rate/pricing
- Use excellent follow-up skills
- Partner with operations teams to ensure the seamless transfers
- Must be self- motivated with high energy & a positive attitude
- Must have excellent phone etiquette with articulate use of the English language. Bilingual or multi-lingual preferred
- Must be detail oriented & results driven with a focus on customer service
- Must have excellent interpersonal, follow-up & relationship building skills
- Must have excellent written and communication skills as well as the ability to use different computer software programs related to loan origination and customer relationship management
- 2-5 years prior retail mortgage industry sales or finance experience preferred
- Experience originating conventional, agency and/or FHA loans preferred
- Call center or telemarketing experience preferred
- Associate’s Degree preferred
Certifications, Licenses and/or Registration Requirements:
- New hires must successfully apply for and pass the national and five (5) state mortgage licensing exams per federal and state loan origination regulations during the initial (90) day probationary period unless already licensed. Pre licensing and continuing education will need to be completed where applicable.
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization