Type: Part-Time (Contract)
Location: Lake Mary, Florida
Digital Risk is aggressively seeking a data entry specialist who demonstrates a desire to grow, is excellent under pressure, and can work under minimal supervision. A successful candidate must be detail oriented, highly organized, and able to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment and meet daily deadlines.
Essential Job Functions
- Enter data with speed and accuracy as needed to meet quantity and quality requirements
- Strong typing skills a must
- Strong PC and technical skills required.
- Strong work ethic and flexibility in a fast paced environment.
- Must be 18 or older
- High school diploma or equivalent will be required
- Minimum six months to one year item data entry or related experience
- Candidates must pass drug screening and background checks
Experience working with mortgage documents is highly preferred but not required
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization