The role of the Appraiser is to complete reviews of appraisals and BPOs. Successful candidates will be driven, goal oriented team players.
Essential Job Functions for a Certified Residential Appraiser:
• Follow Client provided guides ensuring that quality work products are provided
• Review appraisals by judging accuracy, reliability and credibility of the original appraisal
• Accurately completing reconciliation/review forms for the purpose of delivering to clients
5+ Years appraising and/or reviewing Residential 1-4 Unit Single Family Residential Homes
• Must maintain current Certified General/Residential Appraisers License (any state) in good standing and not on any exclusionary lists
• Strong analytical ability required to review quantitative and qualitative data and render professional judgments based upon USPAP and client guidelines
• Strong work ethic and flexibility in a fast paced environment
• Good analytical and writing skills
• Ability to efficiently use specialized appraisal calculators and software
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• National appraisal review experience and BPO review experience a plus
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization